In the recent days and weeks, we have worked hard to assemble an attractive conference programme for the dHealth 2022. A preliminary programme is now available!
In close coordination and great cooperation with our scientific advisory board, partners and old acquaintances, we have put together a preliminary programme for this year’s conference. As in previous years, the dHealth 2022 programme will be spread over two full days. We are especially pleased that after a break of 2 years we can welcome all participants again in Vienna in the Apothekertrakt of Schönbrunn Palace! The programme includes workshops, application-focused lectures and scientific presentations from practice and theory.
- Opening words by the Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection
- 3 Keynote Talks (Topics/Spekers are to be announced)
- Round-Table discussion with Prof. Dr. Siegfried Meryn
- A Networking Event at an authentic Austrian Heurigen (a traditional type of restaurant)
- The finale of the dHealth Student Award
- 10+ workshops, lectures and talks with and by stakeholders in the field of digital Health
- 40+ presentations of scientific submissions