Please upload your presentation no later than Wednesday, May 5th, 2021, 11.59pm.
Authors will receive an email with upload instructions.
The dHealth .pptx templates are available below and in the Downloads section. If you do not use the dHealth .pptx template, please at least include the dHealth logo on every page in your presentation (for higher resolutions of the logo please see the Downloads section).
Oral presentations including student award finalists
Presenters have 10 minutes for their presentation, plus 5 minutes for the discussion.
The preferred presentation format is 16:9.
There are two options for presenting your slides:
• Live presentation via screen-sharing. As a backup, please upload your slides (e.g. in pptx or pdf format) prior the conference.
• Pre-recording the presentation (e.g. with MS Powerpoint's Slide Show > Record Slide Show feature). Please upload your video prior the conference.
Please be online in the dHealth system 15 min prior your session and contact the session chairs as soon as you arrive.
Posters should be presented in two different formats:
• Poster (PDF file, 1 page, portrait format)
• Pre-recorded short presentation, max. 4 min, (e.g. with MS Powerpoint's Slide Show > Record Slide Show feature).
Please upload your video prior the conference.
The preferred presentation format is 16:9.
Participants will be able to watch your presentation and poster at any time during the conference.
Please be online in the dHealth system and follow the chat concerning your poster if possible throughout the conference (optional) and during the poster session (mandatory).
Please let us know if your presentation and/or poster should NOT be published at our conference website. Otherwise we will consider the following points as confirmed by the presenter:
1. I confirm that AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH is allowed to publish the provided presentation and poster on the dHealth conference website. This granting of publication right to AIT is free of charge, not exclusive, not limited to a specific location or time and cannot be withdrawn.
2. I confirm that I own the required rights for all the contents of my presentation and poster to grant the publication right of point 1. I further confirm that I will at all times hold AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH free and harmless from all third-party claims based on copyrights and owner’s rights on these published presentation and poster.
The paper submission for the dHealth 2021 has concluded. The papers are currently under peer review and all authors will be informed about the status of their submissions as soon as the reviews are completed.
The organizing committee kindly thanks all authors for their contribution to the conference.
Call for Papers
|Download the dHealth 2021 Call for Papers|
Topics of interest
- Active and assisted living/Assistive technologies
- Big data infrastructures
- Biomedical and sensor informatics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data analytics and visualization
- Data protection and privacy
- Decision support systems
- Digital health information systems
- Digital solutions for public health
- Electronic health/medical/patient records
- Ethical, legal, economical and social aspects
- Evaluation and usability of dHealth applications
- ICT in rare disease research
- Integrated and personalised healthcare
- Interoperability (syntactic, semantic, pragmatic)
- Knowledge-based systems
- Pathways and guidelines
- Predictive analytics & artificial intelligence
- Quality and certification of health IT
- Research IT infrastructures
- Safety & security
- Telemedicine & mHealth
All accepted papers (both full and short papers) will be published “open access” by IOS Press in the Studies in Health Technology and Informatics (HTI) series until May 11, 2021. Full papers will be indexed in PubMed and Web of Science, among others.
Papers must be written in English. Presentations of accepted papers will be held in English. (See exceptions for submissions to the Student Contest.)
Paper length is restricted to eight pages for full papers and to two pages for short papers. Additional pages will be charged with € 100,- per extra-page.
- File format for initial submission: PDF
- File format for re-submission after review: DOCX or DOC
At least one (co-) author of each paper needs to be registered for the conference for uploading the revised version of the paper. Each (co-) author can present up to two papers.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent experts.
- 31.01.2021 – Paper Submission Deadline
- 10.02.2011 – Extended Paper Submission Deadline
- 28.02.2021 – Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- 14.03.2021 – Preliminary acceptance notification
- 22.03.2021 – Paper revision Deadline
- 22.03.2021 – Author congress registration Deadline*
- 07.04.2021 – Final acceptance notification
- 12.04.2021 – Early Bird Deadline
- 15.04.2021 – E.T. Award Submission Deadline
- 11.05.2021 – Publication in IOSPress Stud Health Technol Inform
- 11.05.2021 – dHealth 2021 Conference Day 1
- 12.05.2021 – dHealth 2021 Conference Day 2
*Given an author registers for the conference until 22.03.2021 and her/his paper is not finally accepted later on (Final acceptance notification 07.04.2021), the conference fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.