Presentation & Poster criteria
If your submission is to be presented by oral presentation, please note the following criteria:
- Length: 10-12 minutes + 3 minutes discussion (15 min total)
- Slide format: Please either use the dHealth slides template or include the dHealth logo in your presentation.
- Presentation transfer: You can send your presentation to uploads@dHealth.at until 9 May 2023, 12:00 am. Just to be extra safe, please also bring your presentation with you on a USB stick on the day of your presentation.
- Author presence: Please be available in your session’s conference room approx. 10 min prior to the start of the session to help the chairs check that all speakers are present (especially if you bring your presentation on a USB stick).
- Publication: If you do not want your presentation to be published in pdf format after the conference, please send an e-mail to office@dHealth.at.
- Format: The maximum poster size is DIN A0 in portrait format.
- Printing: Please bring your printed poster with you.
- PDF file: Send a PDF of your poster to uploads@dHealth.at, if your poster should be published on the conference website (additionally to bringing a hard copy to the conference).
- Readability: Please make sure all figures are readable from a distance of approx. 2 m and consider a reasonable font size for a good reading experience.
- Presenting: Posters should be positioned on the respective poster wall from the beginning of the conferences. Posters will be visible and exhibited during the entire conference. Presenters must be present at their poster during the poster session on Wednesday May 17th.
- Template: There is no specific dHealth 2023 poster template. We kindly ask you to use the dHealth logo on your poster.
The dHealth 2023 paper submission has concluded. We thank all authors for their contribution to the conference.
Papers must be written in English. Presentations of accepted papers will be held in English. (See exceptions for submissions to the Student Contest.)
Paper length is restricted to 6 pages for full papers. Additional pages will be charged with € 100,- per extra-page.
Short papers are limited to 2 pages and cannot be extended with additional pages.
- File format for initial submission: PDF
- File format for re-submission after review: DOCX or DOC
At least one (co-) author of each paper needs to be registered for the conference for uploading the revised version of the paper. Each (co-) author can present up to two papers.
Each paper will be reviewed by at least two independent experts.
NEW: Mendeley Template
31.01.2023– Paper submission deadline (extended)
- 31.01.2023 – Submission deadline for workshop proposals
- 10.03.2023 – Preliminary acceptance notification
- 18.03.2023 – Paper revision deadline
- 18.03.2023 – Author congress registration deadline*
- 07.04.2023 – Final acceptance notification
15.04.2023– Early Bird deadline
- 16.05.2023 – Publication in IOSPress Studies in Health Technology and Informatics
- 16.05.2023 – dHealth 2023 conference day 1
- 17.05.2023 – dHealth 2023 conference day 2
*Given an author registers for the conference until the paper revision deadline and her/his paper is not finally accepted later on (final acceptance notification), the conference fee will be refunded in case of cancellation.
Topic of interest
- Active and assisted living/Assistive technologies
- Big data infrastructures
- Biomedical and sensor informatics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Data analytics and visualization
- Data protection and privacy
- Decision support systems
- Digital health information systems
- Digital solutions for public health
- Electronic health/medical/patient records
- Ethical, legal, economical and social aspects
- Evaluation and usability of dHealth applications
- ICT in rare disease research
Integrated and personalised healthcare
- Interoperability (syntactic, semantic, pragmatic)
- Knowledge-based systems
- Pathways and guidelines
- Predictive analytics & artificial intelligence
- Quality and certification of health IT
- Research IT infrastructures
- Safety & security
- Telemedicine & mHealth
Please let us know if your presentation and/or poster should NOT be published at our conference website. Otherwise we will consider the following points as confirmed by the presenter:
- I confirm that AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH is allowed to publish the provided presentation and poster on the dHealth conference website. This granting of publication right to AIT is free of charge, not exclusive, not limited to a specific location or time and cannot be withdrawn.
- I confirm that I own the required rights for all the contents of my presentation and poster to grant the publication right of point 1. I further confirm that I will at all times hold AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH free and harmless from all third-party claims based on copyrights and owner’s rights on these published presentation and poster.
All accepted papers (both full and short papers) will be published “open access” by IOS Press in the Studies in Health Technology and Informatics (HTI) series until May 17th, 2023. Full papers will be submitted for indexing to PubMed and Web of Science, among others.
All published papers of previous dHealth conferences can be found here.